Thursday 18 August 2011

Threats against Bella by Nicole Kelly's friends

Wow! Their stupidity is beyond incredible! Not only did they make threats against me, they made threats against my webhoster, and they put it in an email which can be traced back to it's owner. Very very stupid, and desperate Nicole Kelly. You can claim ignorance of this all you want, but your blogs about me speaks for itself. These emails prove, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that Nicole and her followers have cyber-stalked me, and made threats against me and my friend. I warned her, and for her own good, that to continue with this behaviour, would become a criminal matter and the police may lay charges. That was perhaps a possibility before. Now it's a certainty.

Copies of these emails to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment