Tuesday 23 August 2011

More ridiculous lies on Nicole Kelly's blog

Well in addition to threatening my webhoster, she has now posted blogs about me being a transvestite.
Not only is that a blatant lie, it is incredibly desperate of her to post that. Her friends claim that I have slandered them and her, and posted lies about her and what she has done and what her friends have done. WOW! is all I have to say to that. She has finally crossed a criminal line. Not only were threats made, but it was done in an email which can be printed out, and provided as evidence to the police. Unbelievably stupid. Their IP addresses can be of course tracked by the police, and if she thinks the rcmp won't care about threats to another SP, they will care about threats made to someone who is just an innocent bystander, just a webhoster that is paid for her work.That is all.
I have publicly made numerous requests for Nicole kelly to stop this. I have said that we should be mature, take down both our bloggs and just mind our own business, and leave each other alone.Remember, I didn't start this, I did nothing to hurt her. The only complaint that she has against me is that I copied her rates and services. She contacted my webhoster in december of 2010 and demanded it be taken down. That was done. Still that didn't satisfy Nicole kelly. She called all the way down to Arizona to GoDaddy and tried to have my site deleted claiming copyrite infringement. Rates and services cannot be copyrited, especially in this business. That would be the same as Domino's Pizza telling Boston Pizza that they can't offer the same kind of pizza at their competitor's price.So a rational person has to ask, why does she continue with the hate bloggs against me? I only posted my bloggs because certain issues had to be addressed, like offerring bareback full service and spreading std's. Read my previous blogs about this, that alone proves her to be a liar, and utterly psycho since she won't stop, ever.
I will say this one last time.....if Nicole Kelly wants this to end, fine, stop doing what you are doing, take down your blogs, i will take down mine.Then let each of us leave each other alone,and just mind our own business, which I was doing before this all started. She claims that I have lied about the cyber-stalking. The emails that were sent to the webhoster proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that she has in the past, and that she still is, cybe stalking me, and will track me down, and track down my webhoster. Thats not just stalking anymore, now these are physical threats.
I am more than reasonable, I'd be quite happy for this to end, as her friends want it to. Sure, but she's the one doing it and she won't stop. I hope this blog will put an end to this.

No comments:

Post a Comment